below I have put down the description of what needs to be in the 6-8 paages. READ CAREFULLY for I have put in personal instructions myself. I ve attached a more percise rubric for the assignmnet which is numbered with all the key points which must be talked about in the paper. I have attached a autobiography paper to give you a better idea of who I am to write the paper more personally attached to me. Lastly I ve attached sources which must be used as well. They must be talked about and incorporated into my career profile. This somewhat of a big assignment although it is only 8 pages max. Must be done within 3-4 days.
Career Profile This assignment will be due towards the end of the course. Because it contains multiple sections, students are strongly encouraged to work on this throughout the semester (unless you are one who loves the thrill of trying to meet a deadline at the last minute).
This profile will contain the following 39 elements:
*Major Interests (work, personal, or both)
*Major Skills (work-related)
*Key Accomplishments (try to avoid being both bashful and arrogant)
*Motivators (things that turn you on, bring out the best in you, etc.)
* Must haves (imperatives) and wants (ideals) in a job
*Preferred work environment (physical, interpersonal, or both)
* Strategies you plan to use to assess if and to what degree a job opportunity will satisfy your Must Haves, Wants, and preferred work environment before
deciding to accept an offer for that job
*Preferred decision making style(s) (with major decisions that are important to you) and their advantages and shortcomings for you
*Short (up to 2 years) and long-range (3-5 years) aspirations
*Reasons for being in school
*Resources used (see below for details)
In addition, provide the following:
1) An action plan that addresses how you intend to achieve your short and long-term aspirations. This should be a very concrete, specific description of actions you will take, when you will take them, and how you will measure your progress towards your goals. In addition, state the forms of resistance or obstacles within yourself (for example, fear, procrastination, denial, lack of motivation to change longstanding habits) that may emerge when trying to implement your action plan and a) how you intend to be aware of your resistance, and b) what, if anything, you intend to do about it.
2) A description of the resources you used to create your profile. All of the following are required, though you may use others if you wish:
Make this UP
An informational interview with a person who is in a career, job, and/or organization to which you aspire. Include about a half page, typed double-spaced summary of your findings from this interview. Don t forget to write a thank you note.
Descriptions of the exercises, tools, concepts, and guides found in all of the following 3 sources that you used to assist in creating your career profile:
1) The course text. At minimum, you need to state an idea, tool, or guideline from each chapter (a total of at least 9 ideas, tools, and/or guidelines) that helped you in creating your career profile.
2) The Food For Thought section on the course Desire2Learn page. At minimum, you need to state ideas, tools, and/or guidelines taken from no fewer than 5 of the documents in the Food For Thought section that helped you create your career profile.
Source 1 for food for thought
Source 2 of sources will be attached below.
3) Other resources you have discovered on your own.
In addition to informing the reader about the resources you used, also indicate the specific sections or parts of sections in your profile where these resources were applied. Simply summarizing the content of book chapters and/or Food For Thought articles without linking them to your paper will result in your grade being lowered.
Information gleaned from a visit to GSU s Career Services office (2nd floor, University Center), their web site, or the career services office of your college or department, if one exists. If you elect to visit the office in person (which will likely be more informative and helpful compared to a web site visit), plan ahead make an appointment ahead of time. Students who drop by are sometimes difficult to accommodate. Include about a one page, typed double-spaced summary of what you learned from this visit.
MAKE THIS PART UP. I GO TO GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY, this is the site for the career center
While I don t want to be overly rigid concerning length, this profile should be no more than about 6 to 8 typed (12-point font) double-spaced pages (excluding the write up of the resource descriptions). Use any format that makes sense for you (e.g., narrative, bullets, graphics that supplement text, other) as long as you cover the above elements sufficiently.
 See the document under Assignments on the course Desire2Learn page for a list of the 39 elements I expect to be covered in this paper.
 As the term implies, the purpose of this interview is to acquire useful information about an organization, job, and/or occupation of interest to you. It is not to sell yourself, get your foot in the door, look for a job, or satisfy any other self-serving intention. The book What Color Is Your Parachute by Richard Bolles can assist in preparing for this interview.
 One potential risk of using only or mostly bullets on this paper is that I will likely judge your work to be less than excellent (that is, less than an A ) on one or more dimensions that comprise the substance portion of your grade.
You can get our ideal online homework help services with four easy steps. All you have to do is inform us of your requirements. Immediately we will match with a specialist in your academic discipline. After that, we will track your order, review it to ensure it meets your requirements, and submit it to your email.
Fill in your assignment instructions on the order form
Immediately you contact us for homework help; we will assign your assignment to an academic expert.
We have a team of editors, who will thoroughly review your assignment, ensuring there are no errors before submission
Once we have completed the assignment, we will deliver it to your account. Additionally, we will send a notification to your email.
Once you consult us for homework help online services, you will attest to why we are among the USA's best essay writing services.
Read on and find out some of the features that make our services superlative.
You can confirm that the content you get is original for free using our plagiarism checker.
We offer unlimited access to our essay homework samples.
Once you place an order, we format it accordingly without demanding additional charges.
We offer free unlimited revisions until your assignment is of your desired quality..
We have a team of specialized editors who review your assignment before submission.
You can track the progress of your homework for free.