1. Demographic data
2. Reason for care (why they are in the facility)
3. Present illness (PQRST of current illness)
4. Perception of health
5. Past medical history (including medications, allergies, and vaccinations, and immunizations)
6. Family medical history
7. Review of systems
8. Developmental considerations
9. Cultural considerations
10. Psychosocial considerations
11. Presence or absence of collaborative resources (community, family, groups, and healthcare system)
Physical Examination: Objective Data
1. From NR302:
o HEENT (head, eyes, ears, nose, and throat)
o Neck (including thyroid and lymph chains)
o Respiratory system
o Cardiovascular system
2. From NR304:
o Neurological system
o Gastrointestinal system
o Musculoskeletal system
o Peripheral vascular system.
1. Based on the health history and physical examination findings, determine at least two health education needs for the individual. Remember, you may identify an educational topic that is focused on wellness.
2. Support the identified health teaching needs to be selected with evidence from two current, peer-reviewed journal articles.
3. Discuss how the interrelationships of physiological, developmental, cultural, and psychosocial considerations will influence, assist, or become barriers to the effectiveness of the proposed health education.
4. Describe how the individual s strengths (personal, family, and friends) and collaborative resources (clinical, community, and health and wellness resources) effect proposed teaching.
1. Describe the interaction in its entirety: include the environment, your approach to the individual, time of day, and other features relevant to therapeutic communication and to the interview process.
2. How did your interaction compare to what you have learned?
3. What went well?
4. What barriers to communication did you experience?
5. How did you overcome them?
6. What will you do to overcome them in the future?
7. Were there unanticipated challenges to the interview?
8. Was there information you wished you had obtained?
9. How will you alter your approach next time?
Style and Organization
1. Writing reflects synthesis of information from prior learning applied to completion of the assignment.
2. Grammar and mechanics are free of errors.
3. Able to verbalize thoughts and reasoning clearly.
4. Use appropriate resources and ideas to support topic.
5. Adheres to APA recommendations for the title page, running head, headings, in-text citations, and referencixce page.
6. HIPAA protocols followed.
You can get our ideal online homework help services with four easy steps. All you have to do is inform us of your requirements. Immediately we will match with a specialist in your academic discipline. After that, we will track your order, review it to ensure it meets your requirements, and submit it to your email.
Fill in your assignment instructions on the order form
Immediately you contact us for homework help; we will assign your assignment to an academic expert.
We have a team of editors, who will thoroughly review your assignment, ensuring there are no errors before submission
Once we have completed the assignment, we will deliver it to your account. Additionally, we will send a notification to your email.
Once you consult us for homework help online services, you will attest to why we are among the USA's best essay writing services.
Read on and find out some of the features that make our services superlative.
You can confirm that the content you get is original for free using our plagiarism checker.
We offer unlimited access to our essay homework samples.
Once you place an order, we format it accordingly without demanding additional charges.
We offer free unlimited revisions until your assignment is of your desired quality..
We have a team of specialized editors who review your assignment before submission.
You can track the progress of your homework for free.