Variations to the Problem:
* -Intel is Losing Its Market Presence Competing Against AMD and Nvidia.
* -Problem: Intel Losing Their Competitive Edge Against its Competition.
* -Problem: How Can Intel Compete Against Its Competitors.
1. Title page properly formatted according to APA formatting guidelines.
2. Abstract properly prepared and formatted according to APA formatting guidelines.
3. Introduction What problem will you be investigating? Why is the problem worth investigating? What is the background to the problem, how did it develop, etc.? What organization will be the subject of your investigation? Provide appropriate information about the organization (history, mission/vision, industry, leadership structure, organizational structure, financial position, etc.) so the reader has a thorough understanding of the organization.
4. Problem statement Provide a clear and concise statement to the problem to include key constructs associated with the problem. Make sure that you define the constructs within the problem and avoid generalizations. Use academic definitions to define your constructs. For example, if your problem involves leadership effectiveness, clearly define leadership and what effectiveness means.
5. Literature review Research each construct that is related to the problem under investigation. Introduce each construct and then inform the reader of the construct using academic journal articles to build the body of knowledge on the construct.
6. Methodology This section should be relatively short and state how you have developed your resolutions to the problem. This may be accomplished through a meta-analysis and thought experiment. However you approached your resolution and recommendations to the experiment, they should be discussed in this section and supported by sound theory.
7. Results This is an objective discussion of the results of your methodology and is not based upon your opinion. In this section, provide a brief summary of the literature review and methodology section (one paragraph each) and then transition into what these sections have told you. For example, From the literature we see that emotional intelligence is a key personality trait for those who emerge as leaders. Survey results from this study support this finding
8. Discussion/Recommendations In this section, you should apply your results to the specific problem under investigation in a more subjective way. List and discuss any recommendations developed in response to your research and results pertaining to the problem under investigation. Organization X should identify individuals high in emotional intelligence as potential leaders within the organization. Training and development programs can aid in this effort and reduce the randomness that is currently present in leader emergence and development within the firm
9. Conclusion a concise conclusion to the paper.
10. Reference page properly formatted according to APA formatting guidelines.
11. Appendices include an appendix of key artifacts related to the project as necessary. Such artifacts may include; survey results, financials, correspondence with the organization, brochures and other informative material, financials, organization charts, etc.
You can get our ideal online homework help services with four easy steps. All you have to do is inform us of your requirements. Immediately we will match with a specialist in your academic discipline. After that, we will track your order, review it to ensure it meets your requirements, and submit it to your email.
Fill in your assignment instructions on the order form
Immediately you contact us for homework help; we will assign your assignment to an academic expert.
We have a team of editors, who will thoroughly review your assignment, ensuring there are no errors before submission
Once we have completed the assignment, we will deliver it to your account. Additionally, we will send a notification to your email.
Once you consult us for homework help online services, you will attest to why we are among the USA's best essay writing services.
Read on and find out some of the features that make our services superlative.
You can confirm that the content you get is original for free using our plagiarism checker.
We offer unlimited access to our essay homework samples.
Once you place an order, we format it accordingly without demanding additional charges.
We offer free unlimited revisions until your assignment is of your desired quality..
We have a team of specialized editors who review your assignment before submission.
You can track the progress of your homework for free.