Some of the questions to consider are:
1. What is the business problem/issue formulated by the author?
2. Is it clearly defined?
3. Could the problem have been approached more effectively or from
4. Has the author also evaluated the literature relevant to this
problem/issue? 5. Does the author agree or disagree with the relevant literature? 6. How does the article contribute to your understanding of the problem or
Literature Review Expectations:
1. At least 10 peer-reviewed articles are to be included in the literature review.
2. It should be organized by theme or subject of the article.
3. A minimum of one paragraph is required per article is required. 4. The review must be synthesized, and the articles analyzed for content as it
relates to the content of the case study above.
5. Free of grammatical errors.
6. No evidence of plagiarism. 7. Since this is Information Technology related the articles cannot be greater
than 5-years old unless it considered a seminal article.
8. The literature review must be run through the plagiarism detector and no
more than 25% of the articles should be used by another student. If there is a
greater than 25% match in the paper it will receive a point deduction of 50%.
If greater than 50% is a match the submission will receive a 0 without an
option for resubmission. If there is a match in articles the synthetization and
analyzation of the material MUST be original for content.
Be sure to use appropriate APA format and cite your Reading or other
sources that you used in your literature review.
The literature review should contain enough information to adequately answer
the business problem provided in the case study and contain no spelling,
grammar, or APA errors. Points deducted from grade for each writing,
spelling, or grammar error are at your instructor s discretion.
You can get our ideal online homework help services with four easy steps. All you have to do is inform us of your requirements. Immediately we will match with a specialist in your academic discipline. After that, we will track your order, review it to ensure it meets your requirements, and submit it to your email.
Fill in your assignment instructions on the order form
Immediately you contact us for homework help; we will assign your assignment to an academic expert.
We have a team of editors, who will thoroughly review your assignment, ensuring there are no errors before submission
Once we have completed the assignment, we will deliver it to your account. Additionally, we will send a notification to your email.
Once you consult us for homework help online services, you will attest to why we are among the USA's best essay writing services.
Read on and find out some of the features that make our services superlative.
You can confirm that the content you get is original for free using our plagiarism checker.
We offer unlimited access to our essay homework samples.
Once you place an order, we format it accordingly without demanding additional charges.
We offer free unlimited revisions until your assignment is of your desired quality..
We have a team of specialized editors who review your assignment before submission.
You can track the progress of your homework for free.