Assessment Task 1 Response to Scenario
This assessment task builds professional knowledge and understanding of motivation theory and the factors that affect student engagement. Opportunities to demonstrate knowledge of strategies for creating a supportive learning environment through the use of preventive and supportive classroom management are also important features of this task which can be used as evidence for demonstrating aspects of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (Graduate Career Stage).
To complete this task, you will need to access the following two files available below:
Classroom Management Scenario
A sample School Code of Conduct exemplar
Prepare a 1000 word (maximum) written response that answers the questions outlined below based on the scenario.
1. What challenges do you see in the pre-service teachers classroom management?
2. Why is the learner discussed in the case study considered as misbehaving ?
3. Identify two or more hypotheses to explain the causes for their behaviour and outline some strategies you could suggest to use to curb this behaviour.
4. Do you agree with the statement She never has been a very motivated student ? Draw on what you have learnt about motivation, relationships and supportive learning environments to justify your answer.
5. What would you do differently to the pre-service teacher in this scenario to plan the days learning experience?
In no more than 1000 words (maximum), outline how your proposed changes would:
1. Align with a whole school approach to behaviour and classroom management through referring to the provided Student Code of Conduct exemplar?
2. Influence the behaviour of students in the class?
3. Contribute to the creation of a positive and supportive learning environment that encourages participation of all students?
4. Manage challenging or off-task behaviour that may arise during the session/lesson?
5. Impact on student learning and achievement of the set learning goals for the planned session/lesson?
The response must refer to discipline, behaviour/classroom management theories and other relevant research on strategies for creating a safe, supportive and inclusive classroom environment in order to justify your point of view.
You can get our ideal online homework help services with four easy steps. All you have to do is inform us of your requirements. Immediately we will match with a specialist in your academic discipline. After that, we will track your order, review it to ensure it meets your requirements, and submit it to your email.
Fill in your assignment instructions on the order form
Immediately you contact us for homework help; we will assign your assignment to an academic expert.
We have a team of editors, who will thoroughly review your assignment, ensuring there are no errors before submission
Once we have completed the assignment, we will deliver it to your account. Additionally, we will send a notification to your email.
Once you consult us for homework help online services, you will attest to why we are among the USA's best essay writing services.
Read on and find out some of the features that make our services superlative.
You can confirm that the content you get is original for free using our plagiarism checker.
We offer unlimited access to our essay homework samples.
Once you place an order, we format it accordingly without demanding additional charges.
We offer free unlimited revisions until your assignment is of your desired quality..
We have a team of specialized editors who review your assignment before submission.
You can track the progress of your homework for free.